Give yourself the gift of feeling more like you. Bundle our collection now and be ready to get your mojo back.
ENERGY | HORMONE BALANCE | MOOD | BRAIN FUNCTION | STRESS | IMMUNITY
Work, kids, gym sessions, meetings, sorting dinner - we got you. Full of the good stuff to release ongoing energy, improve focus and reduce stress.
- Chasteberry maintains and supports estrogen hormone levels, as well as supports hormone fluctuations that can cause perimenopause and PMS symptoms such as anxiety, irritability and sleep disturbances.
- American Ginseng supports brain health and energy levels. Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as an adaptogen to help the body adapt to stress and support adrenal gland health.
- Ginko biloba increases attention span and focus and maintains brain health.
- Vitamin C supports memory and boosts immunity.
- B Vitamins support and unlock energy levels.
SLEEP | STRESS | ANXIETY | BRAIN FUNCTION | MUSCLE RECOVERY
Get ready to wind down, recover and wake up refreshed.
This unique blend does more than help you get to sleep and stay asleep. It calms the mind, relieves symptoms of mild anxiety and supports muscle relaxation, including symptoms of restless legs.
- Passionflower decreases time to fall asleep and enhances healthy sleep patterns. This stress-busting ingredient calms the mind, relieves tension and soothes frazzled nerves.
- English lavender helps fight insomnia and calms the mind. Helping you wind down for the night and relieving symptoms of mild anxiety.
- Ashwagandha is an adaptogen that helps relieve anxiety and stress, as well as improving brain function and a more restful sleep.
- Lemon Balm calms the mind, reduces stress and promotes sleep.
- California Poppy helps combat anxiety, insomnia and aches. It also promotes sleep and relaxation.
- Brahmi works to reduce the stress hormone (cortisol) levels.
- Kava Kava helps to alleviate anxiety, stress and insomnia.
- Magnesium supports muscle relaxation, whether from a hard workout, muscle tension or restless legs.
- Zinc promotes healing and metabolism function and supports immunity.
METABOLISM | BLOATING | DIGESTION | SUGAR CRAVINGS
Zip up your favourite jeans, wear that LBD and feel overall lightness. Zipped assists with digestion and detoxification, reduces sugar cravings and sugar absorption, supports insulin regulation and reduces bloating and fluid retention. All without any stimulants.
- Fenugreek assists with insulin function, lowers cholesterol and reduces appetite.
- Gymnema sylvestre is known as the 'destroyer of sugar'. It reduces sugar cravings as it suppresses the sugar receptors on your taste buds, making sugary foods less appealing.
- Fennel flower helps suppress appetite, as well as relieves symptoms such as hot flashes, vaginal dryness and sleep disturbances.
- Artichoke improves liver function, improves digestive health (ie bloating) and may lower blood sugar levels.
- Parsley boosts detoxification, promotes blood sugar control and assists in hormonal balance.
- Dandelion acts as a natural diuretic, to reduce water retention.
- Celery seeds are rich in calcium, iron and manganese, and support bone health and blood sugar regulation.
- Chromium improves the metabolism of nutrients.
- B6 assists in reducing fluid retention, as well as supporting PMS symptoms.
- Kelp contains hormone-balancing iodine, and also acts as a fat blocker, reducing the absorption of fat in the gut.
Take TWO tablets daily with food (morning).
Take TWO tablets daily with food (evening).
Take TWO tablets with food (morning or lunchtime).
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
If symptoms persist, seek the advice of a healthcare professional.
Vitex agnus-castus (Chasteberry) may affect hormones and medicines such as oral contraceptives. Consult your health professional before use
Store below 30 degrees, away from direct heat or sunlight.
I am enjoying the results of the zipped after 2 weeks of use. But to be honest I bought all three products and I’m not sure how I should be taking them. Obviously one you take in the morning and one you take at night but when is the best time to take the zipped and do you take all 3 in a day?
Triple threat...you bet!
I bought the triple threat package and have been using them for 2-3 weeks now. I have definitely noticed an improvement in my mood (I'm happier and things don't bother me as easily as they used to), I have a lot more energy (especially in the morning, where before it was taking me along time to get going) and I am sleeping way better too. Highly recommend!
Feel the difference after one week.
Products arrived quickly and they are amazing. Will definitely be continuing to purchase these products !
I've been really enjoying feeling so much better from the inside out by taking my Triple Threat program as recommended. I sleep better, I feel better, am happier and have more sustained energy and moods throughout the day and into the evening. I'm really impressed with the constituents of each supplement and you know the value when you can feel and see it working as it says it will. Very happy and will continue with my Triple Threat program!