WELCOME TO THE EIR COMMUNITY GRANT PROGRAM
We are so excited to launch our community grant program for 2024. Being in a position to give back to our community makes our heart happy.
In 2024 we will provide a grant of up to $5000 for community projects and programs that benefit women in Australia.
This grant is aimed at helping grassroots groups who may not be eligible for government assistance, or too small to attract the attention of larger organisations.
We’re looking for organisations that help women in need and make a difference through practical assistance.
- The organisation is not-for-profit and has Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) Item 1 status.
- The community project or program must be based in Australia.
- Organisation or program must not be associated with other organisations with significant funding.
- Organisation’s annual income is less than $500k.
- Organisation must directly support women.
If you feel that your organisation qualifies, then we can’t wait to hear about it. Please send through an application answering the following questions to email@example.com
|Name of Organisation:
Outline of project (500 words) clearly articulating how this project or organisation supports women:
Timeline of project:
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted to provide further information as required.
Eir Women reserves the right to exercise its discretion in granting funds to support women.
How we assess applications
Applications are assessed by the Eir Women team with final decision made by co-founders Kate Guaran and Lisa Walker.
We have a legal and moral obligation to ensure that funds are managed to maximise their benefit to women in the community. Therefore we need to ensure that there is financial accountability and evidence of measurable outcomes.
- The program directly impacts women, with emphasis on homelessness, domestic violence or displaced women and children in Australia.
- Evidence of planning and measurable outcomes.
- Not associated with larger or well-established organisations with significant funding.
- Not eligible for government funding.
- Use of volunteers in the delivery of services.
- Applications open 1st February 2024.
- Applications close 25th February 2024.
- Applicants will be notified first week of March with announcement at that time.
Thank you and we can't wait to see the applications.
Lisa + Kate.